Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I miss being with you

at times you are totally relaxed with only a humming noise while coming up to the shore, as if to say I am around,

other times playfully crashing on the shore as if to say here I come,

some days letting the mighty sun paint taped layers of blues and greens on your gigantic canvas of salt water,

On rainy days putting on a drab grey dress and looking all so forlorn,

I have walked along the coast lines of the North, East, South and West of this island,

But have always stopped to take a moment to see you 

and absorb your splendour even for a short time,

I could never get enough of seeing you,


today I can only whizz past you

but every passing second I throw my senses out of the window to catch a glimpse of you,

with the same fondness I will always have for you ❤

You make me marvel at your might and character,

Bold, Energetic and Powerful

Beautiful to the core ❤






No comments: